Today i am going to tell you how to prepare WATERMELON SORBET ...
- sugar 3 cups
- water 3 cups
- watermelon diced 1" pieces
- lemon juice 3 tsp
- chopped watermelon pieces 1/4 cup
- mix sugar and water and boil till all the sugar dissolves
- now to the above liquid add the diced watermelon pieces,lemon juice and grind this mixture in a mixer-grinder
- filter the above mixture and allow it to cool in a freezer for 3 hours
- for every 30 minutes keep stirring the freezed fruit juice
- garnish the sorbets with chopped watermelon pieces and serve it chilled
your watermelon sorbet is ready in just 5 steps!!!!...