Today i am going to tell you how to prepare WATERMELON CRISPY ...
- watermelon pieces 10(peeled,seeded and cut into a shape of triangle)
- corn starch 1/2 cup
- egg white 2(optional)(should be stirred nicely)
- water 2 tsp
- maida 3/4 cup
- sugar powder 1 cup
- oil for frying
- salt 1/4 tsp
- add corn starch,egg white,salt and water in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly
- now dip the watermelon pieces in maida and then in the corn starch mixture and fry in the oil
- after frying take it out from the oil and sprinkle sugar powder on it and serve hot
your watermelon crispy is ready in just 3 steps!!!!...