Today i am going to tell you how to prepare BESAN KA LADDOO ...
- 2 cups gram flour(besan)
- 1.5 cup sugar(powdered)
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 tsp each almonds,pista and cashew nut(chopped)
- silver waraq
- heat ghee in a kadhai
- add besan and fry it on slow fire
- stir constantly to avoid lumps
- when it releases an appetising smell,remove from fire and allow it to cool
- now add sugar and nuts and mix thoroughly
- now make ping-pong ball size balls of the mixture
- garnish with silver waraq and serve
your besan ka laddoo is ready in just 7 steps!!!!...