Today i am going to tell you how to prepare BEETROOT-WATERMELON SOUP ...
- oil 4ml
- chopped onions 1/5 cup
- grated beetroot 1 cup
- water 4 cups
- chopped watermelon 3 cups
- hopped mint leaves 2 tsp
- salt to taste
- fry the chopped onions in oil
- now add the beetroot and fry for one minute and allow it to boil in a low flame for 5 minutes
- now add water and salt and cover it with a lid and boil for 20 minutes
- now remove it from fire and add the watermelon pieces to it and keep it in the refrigerator to cool
- garnish the soup with mint leaves and serve chilled
your beetroot-watermelon soup is ready in just 5 steps!!!!...